Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Gogolo Stars

7 Let the sea resound, and everything in it,

the world, and all who live in it.

8 Let the rivers clap their hands,
Let the mountains sing together for joy;
9 let them sing before the LORD,

Psalm 98



The day has been an awesome warm day, I took time off for a little rest at the Botanical gardens - Entebbe. As I walked by I noticed these little kids doing their thing, sliding on the green lawns the way rafters would in water.
I became their friend there and then, they wanted me to slide with them, of course I would rather watch and take their pictures.
Cuties such as these would have been at school at this point in time, they told me even tomorrow they will come for they have to pick some fruits.
well looking forward to another beautiful and quick healing in my body!


No comments: